Your team will be responsible for testing and release of incoming materials (components and medical devices). In this role, you are accountable for realizing the unit objectives related to cost, quality, service, volume, EHS, RFT and for supervising his work group. The unit objectives are in support of the site and the Pfizer Global Supply objectives.
Accountable for managing all technical operation related activities, including:
- You organize, plan and direct your unit to obtain optimum usage of assigned resources. Through better organization and improved techniques.
- You achieve unit goals for test and release lead times taking into account emergency situations and priority items.
- You prepare for your area personnel budgets.
- You review questionable or out of target results and take appropriate action.
- You serve as coordinator between your team and other departments
- You lead by example and you are present on the work floor to fulfill your role as a coach on people management issues. You will be accountable for managing all people related activities for his workgroup.
- You are accountable for efficient organization of timely administration of all technical and human related activities, respecting policies and procedures.
- Master degree in the chemical, pharmaceutical and/or biological engineering or scientific field.
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge and understanding of GMP is required.
- Good knowledge on testing and release of incoming materials and familiar with statistical evaluation of results.
- Quality minded person
- Strong people management skills & communication skills
- Flexible, result-oriented, creative and service-minded
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Good knowledge of SAP, LIMS, QTS and MS Office applications
To apply please visit https://globaljobs.pfizer.com/pages/job-details.aspx and search for job ID: 1048665.
Click on the job and 'Apply Now'.