Information security is critically important to both you and your interested parties. BSI has developed an on-demand eLearning course that explores in-depth the organizational implications of the International Standard for Information Security Management (ISO/IEC 27001:2013). The course aim is to explain the main requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and its organizational benefits.
On-demand - training that’s even more flexible
If you need to understand the requirements of this management system standard and are confident enough not to need tutor-led training, this online, self-paced course offers you complete flexibility.
You can study in your own time when it suits you, and you can access the course from any internet-enabled device 24/7.
Who should attend?
Any manager, management representatives of ISO/IEC 27001, IT managers, Systems managers or Information security officers. Those who will be involved in advising top management on the introduction of ISO/IEC 27001 into an organization.
This eLearning course is ideal if you need a refresh or cannot attend one of our tutor-led classroom or virtual training courses.
Delegates will be able to
You’ll be able to explain:
- what is information security management (ISM)?
- why ISM is important to an organization?
- the benefits of ISM
- the background of ISO/IEC 27001/2
- the key concepts and principles of ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- the terms and definitions used
- the main requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- This is an online, interactive eLearning course.
- You’ll have access to the course for 12 months.
On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate