BOSAL is looking for a Division Quality System Engineer based in our HQ in Lummen, Belgium.
As Division Quality System Engineer you drive the development and deployment of the Bosal Quality System to a ‘living’ system that complies with the automotive requirements, customer specific requirements and applicable legal and other requirements. You plan and perform internal and external audits, monitor corrective action plans and drive the organization to achieve and maintain quality management system certification. You manage the business management system (BMS) documentation on SharePoint and train employees. You report to the VP SEHQ.
BOSAL is an established global manufacturer of automotive and industrial equipment, both for the original equipment market and the aftermarket. Today the BOSAL Group remains a family-owned, Dutch-registered company, with its head office in Lummen, Belgium. It’s turnover is generated by over 2,500 employees working in 12 manufacturing plants and 10 distribution centres.
- Establish and maintain the quality system related documentation
- Deploy the risk-based thinking approach as basic input for the development of the corporate quality management system.
- Manage the development of the process turtles with the business process owners and monitor the risk register.
- Deploy the corporate quality system within the Bosal plants in close cooperation with the plant quality system engineers.
- Create a strong community of all quality system engineers, manage their competences, train, teach and coach.
- Review plant specific documentation as input for the Management Reviews.
- Develop and train the organization in the understanding and application of quality system requirements.
- Monitor the corrective action plans resulting from internal and external quality audits.
- Manage the internal quality auditors.
- Conduct internal quality audits and monitor corrective action plans resulting from internal audits.
- Coordinate and provide support to the plants before and during external ISO 9001 and IATF6949 certification audits.
- Ensures quality system requirements are understood and clearly communicated to employees at all levels.
- Equivalent to a Master’s degree in Quality, Engineering, Management and related technical or scientific field
- Excellent computer skills including Excel, Windows, Word, Office, Sharepoint
- Knowledge of automotive core tools such as FMEA, APQP, PPAP, SPC and MSA
- Excellent knowledge of ISO 9001, IATF16949 and automotive requirements
- Familiar with ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 requirements
- Lead Auditor qualified
- Fluent in English
- Cultural awareness and communication/presentation skills
- Willing to travel
- Requires minimum of 5 years work experience in quality management in the automotive field
- Experience in continuous improvement tools such as Lean, TPM or 6 Sigma is an advantage.
BOSAL offers a dynamic and international environment with the character of a Small or Medium Enterprise. The organization structure within BOSAL is flat which makes contact with the management teams accessible and informal. At BOSAL the individual makes the difference. As a result, both initiative and a hands-on mentality symbolizes our people. Besides a unique environment,
BOSAL provides an interesting remuneration package with multiple additional benefits, flexible working hours and a considerable number of holidays.
Karolien Kenens HR Officer
Send your application to: BBEL [dot] careers [at] bosal [dot] com