As a Lead Auditor QSHE 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 en ISO 50001 at Lloyd’s Register you will - alone or in a team - verify management systems in the area of quality, safety and environment. You will act as an expert and examine and assess the implementation of management systems at our clients all around the country. Your goal is to contribute to the improvement of the overall systems.
The broadening and deepening of the collaboration with our relations is also a great aspect of your job. Based on your expertise you will contribute to the development of our services.
A very challenging and diverse job where you get to meet a lot of different people and very interesting (technical) challenges!
- Technical Bachelor’s degree in for example mechanical engineering or similar.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the industry, preferably in various sectors
- Wide knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 en ISO 50001
- Have a diploma for ‘Preventieadviseur niveau I’ and ‘Milieucoördinator A’
- Preferably qualified third party auditor in the area of quality, environment and safety management systems
- Knowledge of, or affinity with standards in the area of safety, environment and quality management systems
- Being familiar with local law and regulations.
- A good verbal and written knowledge of the Dutch and English language.
- Preparedness to travel when necessary to visit locations abroad
- Analytic insight and proactive attitude
- Communicative and social skills
What offers LRQA?
We offer you an exciting working environment with intellectual challenges, responsibility and high level client interaction. An attractive remuneration package will be offered. As for every Lloyd's Register staff member, a personal development plan will be made by you and your manager to support you in realizing your long term goals.
About Lloyd’s Register
LRQA or Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance is a part of the Lloyd’s Register Group, an organisation with the purpose of promoting safety in systems and constructions all over the world.
LRQA distinguishes itself by Business Assurance, knowledge, independence and impartiality. LRQA offers an extensive package of professional and impartial services, which support clients during the whole lifecycle of their management systems. With the devotion, expertise and client focus LRQA employees guarantee that management systems become more efficient.
Do you like this job? Then apply now via the ‘apply’ button and upload your C.V. and cover letter. If you have any questions regarding this vacancy please contact Derek Meeng (Corporate Recruiter), by phone +31 6823 539 69, or email derek [dot] meeng [at] lr [dot] org.