To support the Customer Quality & Solutions team we are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst, based in Zele. The goal of the quality assurance analyst is to meet or exceed customer requirements and to deliver defect-free products.
- The quality inspector is the first point of contact for quality issues.
- You will take all the necessary decisions and possible actions to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction.
The daily business includes, among others, following tasks:
- Performing incoming quality inspections
- Handling on daily basis, complaints by performing root cause analysis and problem solving techniques in order to obtain long term solutions
- Creation of quality notifications when needed
- Clear and timely communication to the concerned Customer Service Organization(s) and/or any one that might benefit from this communication.
- Daily follow up of complaints
- Monthly reporting on complaints
- Hosting quality meetings
- Continuously improving
- Maintaining documentation of standard procedures for the quality process
- Ensuring that performance indicators on quality are met: DPPM, timely closure of complaints, blocked stock, …
- Creation of approval files for the customer e.g. PPAP, FAI....
In the role of Quality Assurance analyst you will be reporting to the Customer QA & Solutions Manager
On an internal level, collaboration will be with the other functions within the Cst QA & Solutions team and with other departments
such as supply chain, strategic sourcing, sales, customer service, marketing, warehouse, production, technical service, … External
collaboration will/could be with suppliers, other Brady plants as well as customers
Limited travel is included
Experience, skills & knowledge:
- You are a real problem solver and you build effective relationships
- You have a good customer focus and dedicated to help quality improvement
- You are a teamplayer and have good communication skills
- Dutch and English, both spoken and written
- SAP knowledge is a plus
- Effective knowledge of Excel and quality techniques
- Bachelor degree or equivalent through experience.
What Brady offers:
- Permanent function
- Position based in Zele (Belgium)
- Pleasant working environment in a growing company
- Attractive salary package with extra benefits
How to apply:
If you are interested in this open position, please send your resume and cover letter to Sanne De Prycker, HR Generalist (sanne_de_prycker [at] bradycorp [dot] com). If your experience and skills match the profile, we will contact you soon with our feedback.